Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Meaning of Redemption

1. Define the word redemption
An act of redeeming or atoning a fault or mistake, the state of being redeemed

2. Consider this definition. Describe what it means to you. Describe a time when you felt or have felt redeemed for something you did or felt.
I don't always redeem myself but when I do, I make sure it counts. I destroyed my ankle on a certain snowboard run a few years back then couldn't snowboard until this year. I successfully completed the run this time around.

3. Research an example, from art, history, or popular culture, or a person being redeemed in each of the following ways:

a) physical redemption 
'Inception' 'The Other Guys'
b) spiritual redemption
'Inception' Baptisms
c) emotional redemption
'Inception'
d) psychological redemption
'Inception' 'Dead Space 3: Awakened'

e) political or legal redemption
'Inception'

No comments:

Post a Comment